The Glades - AMENITIES
The Glades at Timberland by Filinvest is truly a private and exclusive place for all to enjoy. It is not just a place blessed with vegetation, it is also a beautiful sanctuary of many birds because the vast open fields which was purposely left open was planted with more trees for a much cooler environment. Equally, a big portion of the open spaces were dedicated for some structures to allow residents to enjoy world class and resort like amenities.
These featured amenities and facilities include:
Within The Glades, you get to enjoy the 15-meters main road fully lined with beautiful trees. Of course, to enhance everyone’s safety, there is a guard house and a fully-perimetered fences. To ensure water supply, there is an in-house water distribution system. The Glade also has an overhead electrical wiring system. It has a well-established, underground sewerage to make sure that the entire place maintains its sanitation.
For all houses, to ensure any third party providers could easily provide your needed services, phone and cable services lines have been pre-provisioned. Great thing is, almost 40% of the total land area was dedicated for open spaces. There are 5 meters Greenbelt and Health Trails within the community, beautiful deck gardens, children's playgrounds, a Park for Endemic Trees, Picnic Areas, Drop Off, Huge Parking Spaces.
There are also available amenities at The Timberland Heights:
- Health and Wellness: Gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Spa & Beauty Salon
- Recreational and Leisure: Basketball, Badminton, Futsal and Tennis Courts, Camp Coco, Infinity Pool and Kiddie Pool, Indoor Climbing Wall & others.
- Dining and Events and Overnight Accommodation: Ridge Café, Grand Ballroom, Peak Sports Bar, KTV Rooms and Overnight Lodging Facilities.
- 15mtrs Tree Lined main Road Right-of-way
- Perimeter Fence Gate and Guardhouse
- Water Distribution System
- Overhead Electrical Facility
- Underground Sewerage
- Provision for Telephone and Cable
- 39% Total Open Space
- 5mtrs Greenbelt with Health Trail
- Deck Gardens
- Children's Playground
- Endemic Tree Park
- Picnic Areas
- Drop Off
- Parking Spaces